The business unit is focused on facilitating joint projects with leading corporations, the city, and startups.
We enable the effective collaboration of technology corporations, representatives of the city’s entities, and startups by balancing the interests of all parties and ensuring a transparent and public format of their joint activities. We help corporations leverage innovations and discover new sources of talents, ideas, and technologies.
- To analyze corporate needs for innovative technologies and address them with relevant proposals
- To launch joint projects with corporations focused on boosting the innovation component of business operations
- To run joint accelerations programs
- To launch R&D centers in Moscow
The business unit is focused on ensuring effective collaboration between innovative companies and the city’s entities.
Per request from the city’s entities, we scout for new urban development practices, identify new technology solutions, promote Moscow’s best practices, and publicize successfully executed pilot projects and implementations.
Technology companies can add their products to the Innovations Map to enable local government and corporate customers to source for top solutions.
- To facilitate sustainable demand for innovative solutions from the city’s entities
- To accelerate the adoption of innovations by the city’s entities via creating favorable conditions for quick sourcing, demonstration, and testing of technology products and services
- To boost Moscow’s international appeal and recognition
We help Moscow’s small and medium-sized technology enterprises grow and scale up operations.
- To analyze SME needs for innovative technologies and address them with relevant services and projects
- To implement projects supporting the development of tech SMEs
- To analyze and update the Moscow SME Database
- To scout for SMEs to meet the needs of the city and corporations